Hi; I just received my Honey Order this morning, everything was fine. But I ordered 2 tubes of the toothpaste and I never noticed when I was reading about it , but I see a warning on it about severe allergic reactions may happen.... Is this product a safe product to use or should I throw it away ???? thanks, Barb
Yes, it is absolutely a safe product. We simply would not carry a product that is not safe. The reason this warning is on the package is because any and all bee products have to have an allergy warning. All bee products are grouped into the same category as bee venom allergies, which is misleading in my opinion because propolis is very safe. We sell large amounts of this toothpaste and have not yet had one complain about it. And personally, I have been using it for over a year and it is now my toothpaste of choice! If you're not happy with it, you can always return it for a refund.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Bee Propolis Forum.