Will I be allergic to Royal Jelly? How much to take to improve Uterine lining?
by Clair L
I am hoping to take Royal Jelly and/or Bee Propolis to improve the thickness/quality of my uterine lining when going through IVF as my lining was on the thin side last time. I am fine eating honey but if I get a bee sting the site of the sting can itch/be inflammed for several weeks. Is it likely I will not be able to tolerate Royal Jelly or given I eat honey with no problem will I be ok?
If you react when being stung, you are reacting to bee venom. There is no bee venom in royal jelly so it shouldn't be a problem for you, especially considering you tolerate honey well. To be careful, start out with a very small amount of royal jelly and slowly increase your dose provided you don't react.
Good luck with your IVF.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Royal Jelly Forum.