Starting out on bee pollen. On the right track?
I am allergic to honey bee stings and just started taking pollen for allergies. I have started with a few granules and am doubling the amount daily and am at 300 granules.
Am I on the right track?
Great question Dave! By the sounds of it, yes - you are on the right track. If you have had no adverse reactions, then it would be my opinion that you tolerate bee pollen quite well and could move to simply taking a tablespoon or two a day at this point.
Adverse reactions could include allergy symptoms, sneezing, runny nose, respiratory issues and in very rare cases, anaphylaxis.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Bee Pollen Forum.