My husband has a hayfever allergy and a pollen allergy. Is it safe for him to take Bee Pollen? Also my son has some hayfever allergy as well (not sure about the pollen allergy) and he has been stung by a bee once. Can he take the Bee Pollen safely?
Lets start with your husband. It is unlikely that he can take bee pollen, or at least a full dose, right away. He really needs to start out with one or two granules and work his way up by one granule per day until he reaches a full dose. He may reach a point where he can not tolerate bee pollen and react, so he needs to error on the side of caution and be ultra cautious. I would recommend the same for your son. Those with pollen allergies often can take bee pollen after gradually introducing it into their systems but should avoid taking large amounts initially. As always, consult with your health care practitioner if you have any allergy concerns.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Bee Pollen Forum.