How can I safely assess if I'm allergic to royal jelly?
Hi, I would like to take Royal Jelly but because I have restricted airways (from recurrent infections), I want to be sure that I wouldn't get any of the (serious) side effects.
I have always eaten honey and also Manuka honey, without trouble. Does that mean I can assume I have no allergic reactions to bee products including Royal Jelly or is Royal Jelly a different thing altogether in terms of allergies from ordinary (raw) honey?
What would be the best way to assess whether I can take it?